About the Art of Doing Math
The Art of Doing Math is dedicated to elementary, middle, and high school competition math. We are the official host of MathLeague contests in the greater Reno, Sparks, and Lake Tahoe area of northern Nevada. We offer free math practice and materials to participants. Art of Doing Math is non-profit, US IRS 501(c)(3) status is pending.
Our efforts are 100% volunteer and every penny goes directly to our out-of-pocket costs. We welcome sponsors to help defer costs. If you can help sponsor us, please do!
Matthew Weaver is the director of Art of Doing Math. He is a volunteer coach for MathLeague and MathCounts.
Please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Our mailing address is PO Box 21106, Reno, NV 89515.
News and Announcements
- Math-Smart Students Wanted! [Grades 6-8] (February 17, 2019)
- Math-Smart Students Wanted! [Grades 2-6] (February 15, 2019)
- Contest Results for MathLeague’s Middle School February Round (11915) on February 12, 2019
- Contest Results for MathLeague’s Elementary School February Round (11925) on February 11, 2019
- Contest Results for MathLeague’s Middle School January Round (11914) on January 29, 2019
- Contest Results for MathLeague’s Elementary School January Round (11924) on January 28, 2019
- Contest Results for MathLeague’s Middle School December Round (11913) on December 18, 2018
- Contest Results for MathLeague’s Elementary School December Round (11923) on December 17, 2018
- Art of Doing Math Awarded Host of MathLeague Contests in Northern Nevada
- Press Release (June 18, 2018)
- Rebranded! Art of Doing Math on August 14, 2018
- New! ezMathPrep on August 24, 2017