About the Art of Doing Math
The Art of Doing Math is dedicated to elementary, middle, and high school competition math. Art of Doing Math is non-profit, US IRS 501(c)(3) status is pending.
Our efforts are 100% volunteer and every penny goes directly to our out-of-pocket costs. We welcome sponsors to help defer costs. If you can help sponsor us, please do!
Matthew Weaver is the director of Art of Doing Math. He is a volunteer coach for MathLeague and MathCounts.
Please contact us via email at email@example.com for more information.
Our mailing address is PO Box 20682, Reno, NV 89515.
News and Announcements
- Math-Smart Students Wanted! [Grades 6-8] (February 17, 2019)
- Math-Smart Students Wanted! [Grades 2-6] (February 15, 2019)
- Contest Results for MathLeague’s Middle School February Round (11915) on February 12, 2019
- Contest Results for MathLeague’s Elementary School February Round (11925) on February 11, 2019
- Contest Results for MathLeague’s Middle School January Round (11914) on January 29, 2019
- Contest Results for MathLeague’s Elementary School January Round (11924) on January 28, 2019
- Contest Results for MathLeague’s Middle School December Round (11913) on December 18, 2018
- Contest Results for MathLeague’s Elementary School December Round (11923) on December 17, 2018
- Art of Doing Math Awarded Host of MathLeague Contests in Northern Nevada
- Press Release (June 18, 2018)
- Rebranded! Art of Doing Math on August 14, 2018
- New! ezMathPrep on August 24, 2017